Alberto uniquely complements his coaching experience with over 20 years experience in leadership positions and management board roles. His corporate background includes having been International Head at Red Bull GmbH, laying the foundation and creating a multi-billion-Euros company. He established the energy drink category, the Red Bull brand and the operations in Southern Europe, South America and part of the USA. He has also served as Managing Director, Marketing Director and in management positions in top international companies such as Procter & Gamble, Kimberly Clark and the Danone Group.
He brings a proven track record of building up teams and creating businesses across ten countries in three continents by leading and coaching executives in new start-ups, high growth and mature operations. Having worked in diverse cultures and organizations gives him a multifaceted international outlook with a deep understanding of people, their surroundings and motivators that empower them to achieve and exceed goals.
He enjoys quality time with family and friends, running, playing tennis, tandem parachuting, cultures (lived in Austria, Finland, Germany, Spain, Venezuela and USA; worked/set-up businesses and organizations in Argentina, Brazil, Colombia, Finland, Greece, Portugal, Spain, USA and Venezuela) and traveling.
Languages: Fluent in English and Spanish. Conversational in German and Portuguese. Basic in Swedish.
Recent Coaching Assignments
- Founder and Chairman of the Board of an international group; clarifying his thinking and intuition in restructuring the group’s companies.
- CEO of an international conglomerate; developing a coaching style to more effectively support his executive team’s success.
- Senior Partner of a leading law firm; sharpening his leadership capacity to orchestrate the organization with a more open and visionary approach.
- Chief Administration Officer of global pharmaceutical company; balancing work-life and sparring on mapping reorganization in several countries.
- Global Division VP of a multinational industrial company; consolidating his unique personal brand based on his strengths and personal impact.
- General Manager of a global ad agency; removing limiting beliefs and prioritizing his focus areas to lead in a more encouraging way.
- Marketing VP of top consumer-goods company; strengthening her self-confidence and supporting break-through performance.
- Senior Director of an international telecommunications company; facilitating and accelerating the on-boarding process to a new division.
- Commercial Director of a Nordic food company; polishing him before an attained VP promotion and developing a new leadership approach.
Education and Professional Qualifications
- MBA, Texas University, Texas, USA
- BBA, Texas University, Texas, USA
- Advanced Diploma Executive Coaching Mastery (Kudos), Oxford, UK
- Emotional Intelligence Accreditation, JCA Occupational Psychologists, UK
- Executive Programs – IMD (International Institute for Management Development), Switzerland
- Harvard Negotiation Program (R. Fisher), Austria
- The Seven Habits of Highly Effective People (S. Covey), UK
- Unleash the Power Within (A. Robbins), Switzerland
- IMD Alumni Committee Board Member
- Member of European Mentoring & Coaching Council
“Alberto facilitates peak performance.” (Dietrich Mateschitz, Founder of Red Bull Energy Drink). He supports individuals and teams in unleashing their potential by focusing on their strengths, developing emotional intelligence, making transformations to achieve their desired goals and discovering their authentic self. He coaches internationally and his clients include board members, senior level executives, directors, high potential talents, entrepreneurs and leadership teams.
Alberto’s commitment and effective partnership with clients ensures a journey to achieving personal peak performance.