Kate is an Executive and Leadership Coach based in New York City.
With over 20 years’ management experience, including 12 years as a C-level executive, Kate brings a keen understanding of the challenges, pressures, and complexities that senior leaders take on every day. She brings this wealth of leadership experience and strong business acumen to her coaching practice.
Kate has held a number of senior executive and board member roles, primarily in the technology and finance sectors. She has lived and worked in the United States, France, the UK, and Japan.
Prior to coaching, Kate was the Chief Marketing Officer of a highly successful global fintech & data company. During her time there, she built a global marketing and communications function from scratch, served on the core Executive Committee, and helped the firm navigate more than 15 M&A transactions. She is an expert in change management, stakeholder communications, integration, and employee engagement.
Kate believes in the importance of human development to the success of an organization and has always partnered closely with HR to foster strong corporate cultures of professional growth, particularly in the development of current and future leaders. Her pivot to leadership coaching was a natural extension of this most rewarding component of her work.
- Coaching and advising C-suite executives on a diverse range of topics including, team management, stakeholder communications, and employee engagement
- Partnering with HR to create and improve leadership development programs
- Facilitating executive-level workshops and offsites related to organizational structure, employee engagement, brand perception, acquisition integration, and improved management performance
- Chairing senior-level (MD and VP) promotions committees, to assess leadership skills and cross-business influence
- Mentoring high-potential “future leaders”
- Developing and growing internal innovation programs
Education & Professional Qualifications
- Professional Coach Training, Co-Active Training Institute (CTI)
- Accreditation in Emotional Intelligence Profile (EIP), JCA Global
- Certified Practitioner of MBTI Step I and Step II Instruments
- Licensed Practitioner of NLP, Society of Neuro-Linguistic Programming
- Member, International Coach Federation (ICF)
- MBA, International Business and Marketing, École Nationale des Ponts et Chaussées, Paris, France
- BA (Hons), French and Japanese, University of Massachusetts at Amherst
Kate has an open, direct and positive coaching style. She is intuitive and highly empathetic, using her ability to put herself in her clients’ shoes to challenge assumptions and help shift perspectives. She brings warmth and humor to the coaching environment, ensuring a supportive and non-judgmental space for clients to explore possibilities, while also promoting a candid and frank dialog. Kate is practical and action-oriented by nature, partnering with clients to achieve forward momentum towards desired results, in a way that feels authentic to their own true nature.