Laurent Vuibert brings with him twenty years of experience facilitating transformation in China, South East Asia and Europe. Prior to coaching, he held senior commercial and strategic roles working with game-changing business leaders and entrepreneurs in built-for-scaling companies in industries such as entertainment, distribution, and shipbuilding. As a senior executive coach, he focuses on organizations which enable societal evolution by practicing conscious and courageous leadership.
Laurent’s professional and personal journey has been marked by a succession of clear invitations to engage in adaptive challenges, requiring him to transcend his existing beliefs and perspectives in order to respond to the apparent complexity at hand.
The conscious exploration and development of authentic leadership disciplines to meet increased environmental complexity at individual and systemic level drives Laurent’s practice today. He supports leaders in technology, fintech, chemistry, energy, media, and NGOs, and works across multiple continents including Asia, Europe and Africa.
Laurent is French and a permanent resident in Singapore. He is active in the development of his industry and is the co-founder of a tech start-up empowering his clients and colleagues. He is faculty for the Coach Training Institute, a pioneer and leader in leadership development, and a member of French Founders, a business community of French entrepreneurs and executives, he sat on the Executive Committee for the International Coach Federation (ICF) for two years.
In his free time, Laurent cultivates grounding for performance and centering practices such as Ashtanga yoga and Vipassana meditation, as well as Muay Thai. His biggest teachers however, remain his two daughters.
- Founders and Senior Leadership team members of the large technology start-ups in South East Asia
- Head of Ventures in Global financial services, to accelerate his leadership transition and expand his influence
- Head and COO of multiple leaders in banking
- Global Head of Managed services in a leading telecommunication company, to prepare him for larger responsibilities and develop his Leadership presence
- Managing Director (ASEAN) in a global telecommunication company. To sharpen his leadership style; increase awareness and remove limiting beliefs.
- MD ASEAN for a large online based FMCG
- Top 3 global production teams (Europe, SEA, China) of leading flavor/fragrance company
- Leadership Teams of Listed Eastern African conglomerate
- UNICEF country teams (in Africa, Middle East, Australasia, Central Asia)
- Global Leadership Team of Worldwide Leader in Certification and Technology Performance
EDUCATION AND PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS:
- MBA, ENPC post MSc Economic Policy (Sorbonne)
- The Leadership Circle Certification (TLC)
- Leadership Maturity Framework – Maturity Profile certification
- Member and Coach Expert @ The French Founders (Global French Club of Entrepreneurs)
- The CTI Leader Program (Barcelona)
- CPCC (Certified Professional Co-Active Coach) from CTI
- ORSC – Center for Right Relationship – Team and systemic coaching
- PCC (Professional Certified Coach) from ICF (International Coaching Federation)
- Agility trained Coach and Trainer – Agil’OA
- Emotional Intelligence Accreditation (JCA,London)
- MNLP (Master Practitioner NLP), Mind Transformation
Laurent’s challenging, intuitive and structured approach supports his clients to courageously connect with their authentic selves, allowing them to responsibly create the world they dream of, and be the leaders they aspire to be.
He likes to say that his role is to facilitate the articulation of the powerful aspirations his clients have for impact with efficient attitudes and behaviors, to reveal their authenticity and unleash their resources.